ARK update 1.70 for PS4 is now available for download. According to the official ARK 1.70 patch notes, the latest ARK Survival Evolved 1.70 update has added fixes for Prim+ Advanced Workbench and broken locales. Additionally, the ARK version 1.70 also includes various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a big update was released with ARKaeology Event. Unfortunately, since the release, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues. Today’s ARK patch 1.70 is expected to fix all these errors.
ARK Update 1.70 for PS4 Patch Notes
- Fix for Prim+ Advanced Workbench
- ARK 1.70 fixed an issue where ARKaeology bones disappearing after restart
- Fix for missing ARKaeology Bone Wyvern Costume
- Fix for broken locales
Small Tribe Server rule changes
- 24 hr cooldown on tribe slot reuse
- ARK version 1.70 fixed disabled dino unclaiming
- Disabled non-tribe pin code access to structures
- ARK 1.70 fixes for the server that caused connection issues.
Check your game update and download the latest ARK update 1.70.