ARK Update 1.70 for PS4 is now available for download. According to the official ARK 1.70 changelog, the new ARK Survival Evolved update includes performance and stability improvements. Additionally, the ARK version 1.70 also includes various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Recently, a big update was released with Dino TLC phase 2 also is coming with various animation, sound, and improvements for various creatures. Since the release, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues. Today’s update is expected to fix all these errors.
ARK Update 1.70 for PS4 Changelog
- ARK 1.70 fixed tamed Oviraptors getting bunified.
- Fixed game exploits involving using a BattlEye bypass to ignore pin codes, access storage and the exploit the ascension mechanic.
- Fixed torch placement on tlc2 saddles.
- Moschops harvesting effectiveness reduced by approximately 30%.
- ARK version 1.70 fixed a PvE bug causing non-allied dinos to rapidly lose their food under specific circumstances.
- Fixed friendly Raptor pounce dismounting nearby riders.
- Multiple fixes for Chick Hat placement.
- ARK 1.70 fixes for the server that caused connection issues.
- Added fix for placing structures on Primitive+.
- ARK version 1.70 added fix for Advanced Workbench on Primitive+.
Check your game update and download the latest ARK update 1.70.