ARK Update 1.69 for PS4 is now available for download. According to the official ARK 1.69 changelog, the new ARK Survival Evolved update has added a new ARKaeology Event as well as stability and performance improvements. The event will run from 15th of June to 15th of July on Multiplayer and Single Player. Apart from this, the ARK version 1.69 also includes various bug fixes and improvements.
Since the release of the last update, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues. Today’s ARK patch 1.69 is expected to fix all these errors. Check out full details below.
ARK Update 1.69 for PS4 Changelog
Scavenge fossils from the various mounds that spawn on every map, be on the lookout for special mounds that contain items and use fossils to craft special skins!
– Brachiosaurus (Brontosaurus Skin)
– Stygimoloch (Pachycephalosaurus Skin)
– Styracosaurus (Triceratops Skin)
– Dilophosaurus Mask (Hat Skin)
– The threshold for being knocked out increases with fortitude increases
– Increased natural insulation from fortitude by 8%
– 5% of wild Rex spawns are tex
– 20% higher wild level
– New breeding line
– Prim+ Update
– Tek Tapajara saddle range reduced by 75%
– ARK 1.69 added Fix for server performance in certain situations
– Many hole fixes across all maps
– Ragnarok optimizations
– +1 player level (now 131)
- Fixes for the server that caused connection issues.
- Fix for placing structures on Primitive+.
- ARK version 1.69 added fix for Advanced Workbench on Primitive+.
The article is now update with the official ARK 1.69 Patch notes. Check your game update and download the latest ARK update 1.69.