ARK Update 1.67 is now available for download. According to the official ARK 1.67 changelog, the new ARK Survival Evolved update comes with stability and performance improvements on PlayStation 4. is not available yet. In addition, the ARK version 1.67 also resolves the problem with structures not placing properly and the advanced workbench structure.
During Eggcellent Adventure, survivors will be able to collect special “Bunny Eggs” across the ARK from wild Bunny Dodo’s and Bunny Oviraptor’s. These Bunny Eggs can paint or used in special Cooking Pot recipes to craft holiday-themed items such as Bunny Ears, a Bunny Costume for the Procoptodon, are two brand new cosmetics: the Knitted Chick Hat and Egg Shell Hat for both survivor and dino!
ARK Update 1.67 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where structures not placing properly.
- Fixed an issue with the advanced workbench structure.
- ARK version 1.67 fixed stability and performance issues.
- Added various bug fixes and improvements.
- ARK 1.67 added Eggcellent Adventure content, running until April 10th
Beginning Thursday March 29th until April 10th, survivors will be able to experience the “Eggcellent Adventure” Event.
- Wild creatures roaming the ARKs will also find themselves feeling eggcellent, sporting bright colours of Green, Magenta, Yellow, and Blue.
- Wild Dodos are replaced by Bunny Dodos – with ears, taming disabled, and drop 50% consumable dodo eggs and 50% Bunny eggs
- Wild Oviraptors are replaced by Bunny Oviraptors – with ears, taming disabled, and drop 50% consumable Oviraptor eggs and 50% Bunny Eggs
- Bunny Eggs can be placed on the ground and painted
- Bunny Eggs will expire after approximately two weeks from inventories, and placed eggs will immediately decay once the event is turned off.
- Run your private server with ‘-ActiveEvent=Easter’ to turn on the event
- Running the same server without -ActiveEvent=Easter will delete all placed egg structures
Previously, ARK update v520 was released with a new HDR mode support. Players can now enable HDR on supported 4K TV. Additionally, the update also added several fixes for over-spawn, dungeon, and updated level-of-details in the game. Check out preview changelog below.
- Added HDR Mode.
- Increased the Procop’s weight properly.
- Fixed an issue with misaligned Direwolf sniff animation.
- Fixed the Rex’s missing color region.
The article is now updated with the official ARK 1.67 changelog.
Check your game update and download the latest ARK update 1.67.