ARK update 1.59 for PS4 now available for players. According to the ARK 1.59 patch notes, the new ARK Survival Evolved update includes Ragnarok Map update (99% completion) and other fixes. In addition, ARK version 1.59 update has fixed a bug where turrets would target focus Tek Saddle projectiles but do no damage.
Read more details about Ragnarok Map update here.
ARK update 1.59 Patch Notes
- Ragnarok Map Update (99% completion)
ARK Server Side Update
- Aberration: Fixed Battery recharging rate inaccuracy on Power Nodes.
- Aberration: Surface Hyper Power Nodes now recharge 2x speed (for 2x Element Crafting rate).
- Aberration: Crafting an Element now gives you THREE Element items.
- Aberration: Endboss projectiles now target invisible rockdrakes.
- ARK 1.59 addressed several cases where you could get through the world geometry
- Massively improved Tamed Reaper stats.
- Fixed Aberration Kibble craftings.
- ARK 1.59 fixed a crash related to using Plant Z fruit.
Check your game update and download the latest ARK update 1.59 on PS4.