ARK update 1.54 for PS4 will be available soon. According to the ARK 1.54 patch notes, the new ARK Survival Evolved update includes various fixes and game improvements. In addition, ARK version 1.54 update also added Nameless to certain areas of Biolum Chamber where they were missing. Check out more details below.
ARK update 1.54 Patch Notes
- Aberrant dinos set to downloadable on non-Aberration servers.
- Fix for Prim+ not being cooked properly and showing false engrams.
- Added Basilisk saddle to Smithy-type crafting stations where it was meant to be.
- Fixed some Lantern Pet inventories mistakenly being flagged as Tribute Inventories.
- Server language crash is now fixed.
- ARK 1.54 reduced Cavewolf damage by approximately 40%.
- Increased Wild Basilisk HP by 50%.
Other Fixes in ARK 1.54
- Increased Wild Reaper King Damages by 300%.
- Made Aqua Shroom properly restore Water stat.
- Added Nameless to certain areas of Biolum Chamber where they were missing.
- Removed Piranhas from starting-area pool.
- ARK version 1.54 addressed an issue where Aberration Endboss sometimes wouldn’t appear on clients, also fixed similar issue with Ragnarok Endbosses.
- Fixed Sarcos spawning in beginner portal pool.
- Wild non-alpha Reaper Kings no longer grant XP.
- Platform switch collision is improved to allow you to easily directly climb onto it with a ladder attached to the elevator track.
- Wood elevator platform weight limit increased.
- Wood elevator can now be lifted while it’s falling to stop it, and you can now repeatedly click the lift command without having to re-open the action wheel.
- Postprocessing Error fix.
- ARK 1.54 patch fixed a crash when looking at Turrets set to Survivors and Mounted Players.