ARK update 1.50 for PS4 will soon available for players. The latest ARK 1.50 patch includes changes and improvements to the game. ARK version 1.50 has added a fix for PVE where dino decay does not destroy dinos properly after the decay period. According to the developers, this will make the audio quality better while maintains the performance. Previously, patch 1.49 was released with minor changes. Check out full ARK changelog below.
ARK update 1.50 Patch Notes
- Improved game font to be less expensive for clients.
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements.
ARK 1.50 Server Side Patch Notes
- Fix for PVE dino decay not properly destroy dinos after the decay period.
- With ARK version 1.50, you can no longer download a Dino onto your server if you’re at the tribe cap or (PvE) if the server is at the tame cap.[Server Fix]
- ARK 1.50 fixed the Character-destruction Inventory Bags to drop at the character’s location if can’t find ground underneath, so that loot item isn’t lost.
- Changed Structure encroachment check logic to do a solid trace between encroachment points, prevents getting Sleeping Bags wedged in places they shouldn’t fit.
- Fixed a way to get unconscious players under-the-ground.
- Also, ARK 1.50 fixed a collision issue with chairs.
Checking your game update and download latest ARK update 1.50 for PlayStation 4.