ARK update 1.48 is now rolling out for the PS4. The latest ARK 1.48 patch includes minor changes and improvements to the game. ARK version 1.48 has added some audio quality improvements. According to the developers, this will make the audio quality better while maintains the performance. Some users reported bad audio quality after the previous patch 1.47.
ARK update 1.48 Patch Notes
- Added audio quality improvements.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
At the back-end, ARK survival evolved PS4 servers were also updated with following changes.
- Fix for PVE dino decay not properly destroy dinos after the decay period.
- You can no longer download a Dino onto your server if you’re at the tribe cap or (PvE) if the server is at the tame cap.
- Fixed a collision issue with chairs.
- Protected against an issue with Recipe Crafting and applied retroactive detection.
- Fixed Character-destruction Inventory Bags to drop at the character’s location if can’t find ground underneath, so that loot item aren’t lost.
- Changed Structure encroachment check logic to do a solid trace between encroachment points, prevents getting Sleeping Bags wedged in places they shouldn’t fit .
- ARK 1.48 fixed a way to get unconscious players under-the-ground.
Checking your game update and download latest ARK update 1.48 for PS4.