ARK 769 update for Xbox One is now available for download. According to the ARK 769 patch notes, the new ARK Survival Evolved update includes changes and other fixes. In addition, ARK 769 update has fixed a bug where turrets would target focus Tek Saddle projectiles but do no damage. Check out more details below.
ARK update 769 Xbox One Patch Notes
Aberration: Fixed Battery recharging rate inaccuracy on Power Nodes
– Aberration: Surface Hyper Power Nodes now recharge 2x speed (for 2x Element Crafting rate)
– Aberration: Crafting an Element now gives you THREE Element items
– Aberration: Endboss projectiles now target invisible Rock Drakes
– Fixed several cases where you could get through the world geometry
– Massively improved Tamed Reaper stats
– Fixed Aberration Kibble craftings
– Fixed a crash related to using Plant Z fruit
– Aberrant Baryonyx now yields correct Aberrant egg
– Aberrant Megalosaurus now properly lay Aberrant eggs
– Aberration: Fixed issue with Powernodes not recharging when stasised.
– Fixed issue with Queen Bee. Requires server update.
– Made Glowsticks not grindable
– Fixed an animation-related server crash
– Made TheIsland Ascension properly give its Ascension Implant/Levels again.
– Fix for Camera Shake slider not scaling earthquake shaking properly
– Fixed an issue where turrets would target focus Tek Saddle projectiles but do no damage.
– Fixed an issue where Heavy turrets would improperly track/spend ammo shooting Tek Saddle projectiles.
Check your game update and download the latest ARK 769 on PS4.