ARK update 1.85 for PS4 patch notes is now available for players. According to the official ARK 1.85 patch notes, the new ARK Survival Evolved 1.85 update has added a fix for missing Element Veins, and missing Raptor Claus. Additionally, the ARK version 1.85 also includes fixes for issues related to crashing, UI bug, stuttering/lag, framerate drop, and more.
The previous big update was released with a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues. Today’s ARK 1.85 patch is expected to fix all these errors. Check out more details here.
ARK 1.85 Patch Notes for PS4
- Fix for bug in cleanup
- ARK version 1.85 patch notes has added a fix issue with missing Element Veins.
- Tweak to GachaClaus loot
- Fix for missing Raptor Claus
- ARK update 1.85 added a fix for Candy in singleplayer
- Fix for Raptor Claus speed being too slow under low framerate
- ARK patch 1.85 made tweaks to Gacha Claus algorithm
Other Fixes ARK Update 1.85
- ARK version 1.85 fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues with ARK update 1.85.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Improvements to dino quality
- Improvements to environment quality
- ARK 1.85 fixes for the server that caused connection issues.
- Fixed some glitches with ARK 1.85.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- According to the official ARK 1.85 patch notes, the new ARK Survival Evolved 1.85 update has also added various minor bug fixes and changes.
ARK update 1.85 on PS4 is now available for download.