ARK Update 1.75 for PS4 and Xbox One is now rolling out for players. According to the official ARK 1.75 patch notes, the new ARK Survival Evolved 1.75 update brings Extinction Chronicles IV with three new Explorer Notes, the Corrupted Shirt and a new Tek creature (the Tek Parasaur) to the survivors. Additionally, the ARK version 1.75 also includes various fixes for stuttering and crashing issues.
There will be monthly drops of Extinction-related Explorer Notes on The Island, Scorched Earth, and Aberration. Once collected these notes will unlock new Extinction-related skins. Previously, a big update was released with Extinction Chronicles III. Unfortunately, since the release, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues. Today’s ARK patch 1.75 is expected to fix all these errors. Check out more details here.
ARK 1.75 for PS4 and Xbox One Patch Notes
- Extinction Chronicles IV
– Added Tek Parasaur
* New breeding line
* 5% chance to spawns
* 20% higher base level
– ARK 1.75 added a new color set (green and black)
– Added 3 new Explorer Notes and matching unlock (Corrupted Chest)
– ARK patch 1.75 increased maximum player level by 1
Bug Fixes in ARK version 1.75 update
- Hole fixes on The Island, Ragnarok, Scorched Earth, The Center, Aberration
- Windmills are no longer affected by electric storms
- Decreased Cliff Platform build radius by half
- ARK version 1.75 fixed crashing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- ARK 1.75 fixes for the server that caused connection issues.
ARK update 1.75 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.