ARK update 1.74 is now rolling out for players on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official ARK 1.74 patch notes, the new ARK Survival Evolved 1.74 update bring Extinction Chronicles III with three new Explorer Notes, the Corrupted Pants and a new Tek creature, the Tek Raptor. Additionally, the ARK version 1.74 also added various bug fixes and improvements. Check out more details here.
There will also be the appearance of more powerful Tek-themed Dinosaur variants within the ARKs each month. These Tek Dinos are permanent additions (meaning they will continue to spawn even after the event is over), with a new one beginning to appear each month. Previously, a big update was released with Extinction Chronicles II. Unfortunately, since the release, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues. Today’s ARK patch 1.74 is expected to fix all these errors.
ARK 1.74 update Patch Notes for PS4
Extinction Chronicles III:
– Added Tek Raptor (5% spawn chance)
– ARK version 1.74 added new color set (red, black, white, grey)
– Added 3 new Explorer Notes and matching unlock (Corrupted Pants)
– Increased maximum player level by 1 with ARK update 1.74.
– ARK patch 1.74 increased Plant-Z range by 300%
– Enabled Tek Teleporter on Aberration with ARK 1.74 for PS4.
– Electrical storm disables only Tek weapons/armor
– Crop plots can now be grown where you’d expect (no more sunlight issues)
– ARK 1.74 increased Element from bosses
ARK update 1.74 for PS4 is now available for download.