ARK 1.72 update is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official ARK update 1.72 patch notes, the new ARK Survival Evolved 1.72 update brings Extinction Chronicles II. There is also Extinction-related Explorer Notes on The Island, Scorched Earth, and Aberration. Once collected these notes will unlock new Extinction-related skins. Additionally, the ARK version 1.72 also contains various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a big update was released with ARKaeology Event. Unfortunately, since the release, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues. Today’s ARK patch 1.72 is expected to fix all these errors.
ARK 1.72 Update Patch Notes for PS4
- Addressed map exploit
- Arthropleura rebalance
– Bite can now damage stone, metal, and TEK structures
– Takes 5x explosive, 3x ranged damage
- Scorched Earth
– Consumable lifetime increased to 90% of default from 30%
– Added Titano spawns
– Armor weight increased
– Argent can now grab correctly
- Extinction Chronicles
– ARK PS4 update 1.72 increased Player and Dino Level Cap by 1
– Added 3 new Explorer Notes
– ARK 1.72 added Corrupted Boots unlockable
– Fixed Corrupted Helmet colorization
– Tek Stego
– new breeding line
– 5% chance to spawns
– 20% higher base level
– Be on the lookout for Purple, Blue, Black, and Grey dinos for the next week!
– Riot shield can now be crafted from the fabricator
– Crop plots now correctly grow when out range
– ARK version 1.72 added fix for server crash related to carrying passengers
– Fix client softlock related to TEK gear
- Small Tribes
– Can only merge into a tribe if both tribes have an available slot.
- Added admin commands
- ARK version 1.72 fixed crashing issues.
- Added stability and performance issues.
- ARK 1.72 fixes for the server that caused connection issues.
ARK update 1.72 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download.