ARK 1.71 update is now rolling out for PS4 players. According to the official ARK update 1.71 patch notes, the new ARK Survival Evolved 1.71 update includes fixes for stuttering and lag issues. Additionally, the ARK version 1.71 also contains various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Check out more details below.
Previously, a big update was released with ARKaeology Event and other improvements. Unfortunately, since the release, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues. Today’s ARK patch 1.71 is expected to fix all these errors.
ARK 1.71 Update Patch Notes for PS4
- Fixed bug causing Arkaeology bones to disappear after restart
- Fix client softlock when teleporting to someone with tek gear
- ARK patch 1.71 added a fix for server crash related to carrying passengers
- Small Tribe: can only merge into another tribe if we have an available slot
- Updated Bionic dinos to have unfertilized bionic eggs
- Added wyvern bone constume to arkaeology event cookpot
- Added fixes for crashes
- ARK version 1.71 Added fixes for stuttering issues
- Various stability and performance improvements added with ARK 1.71 update.
ARK update 1.71 is now available for download on PS4.