ARK 1.70 update is now rolling out for PS4 players. According to the official ARK update 1.70 patch notes, the new ARK Survival Evolved 1.70 update includes a fix for a language crash while using some locales and disappearing bones on restart. Additionally, the ARK version 1.70 also contains various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a big update was released with ARKaeology Event. Unfortunately, since the release, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues. Today’s ARK patch 1.70 is expected to fix all these errors.
ARK 1.70 Update Patch Notes for PS4
- Fix for Prim+ Advanced Workbench
- ARK 1.70 fixed an issue where ARKaeology bones disappearing after restart
- Fix for missing ARKaeology Bone Wyvern Costume
- Fix for broken locales
Small Tribe Server rule changes
- 24 hr cooldown on tribe slot reuse
- ARK version 1.70 fixed disabled dino unclaiming
- Disabled non-tribe pin code access to structures
- ARK 1.70 fixes for the server that caused connection issues.
ARK update 1.70 on PlayStation 4 is now available for download.