ARK update 1.69 for PS4 and Xbox One is now rolling out for players. According to the official ARK 1.69 patch notes, the new ARK Survival Evolved update has added a new ARKaeology Event and other improvements. The new ARKaeology Event event will run from 15th of June to 15th of July on Multiplayer and Single Player. Apart from this, the ARK version 1.69 also includes various bug fixes and stability improvements.
Since the release of the last update, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues. Today’s ARK patch 1.69 is expected to fix all these errors. Check out full details below.
ARK Update 1.69 Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
ARKaeology Event! – Scavenge fossils from the various mounds that spawn on every map, be on the lookout for special mounds that contain items and use fossils to craft special skins!
- Brachiosaurus (Brontosaurus Skin)
- Stygimoloch (Pachycephalosaurus Skin)
- Styracosaurus (Triceratops Skin)
- Dilophosaurus Mask (Hat Skin)
- The threshold for being knocked out increases with fortitude increases
- ARK update 1.69 increased natural insulation from fortitude by 8%
- 5% of wild Rex spawns are tex
- 20% higher wild level
- New breeding line
Other fixes in ARK 1.69 Update
- Prim+ Update
- Tek Tapajara saddle range reduced by 75%
- ARK 1.69 added Fix for server performance in certain situations
- Many hole fixes across all maps
- Ragnarok optimizations
- +1 player level (now 131)
- Fixes for the server that caused connection issues.
- Fix for placing structures on Primitive+.
- ARK version 1.69 added fix for Advanced Workbench on Primitive+.
ARK update 1.69 is now available for download.