ARK 1.59 for PS4 now available for players. According to the ARK update 1.59 patch notes, the new ARK Survival Evolved update includes Ragnarok Map update (99% completion) and other fixes. In addition, ARK version 1.59 update includes new features like the ability to place tree platforms on some desert rocks, oil/water veins, explorable canyons, dense metal and obsidian locations and more.
This update will roll out to the Xbox One users later this month. Check out more details below.
ARK 1.59 PS4 Patch Notes
- Ragnarok Map Update (99% completion)
What’s New in ARK update 1.59 (519)
- ARK 1.59 adds the ability to place tree platforms on some desert rocks
- Oil/water veins
- Explorable canyons
- Dense metal and obsidian locations
- Flat building plateaus
- New vista locations
- 3 caves (2 building caves)
- Increased chance of Spinos spawning
- Decreased total Coel amount in the ocean
- Moved Leeds away from the coast/coastal inlets. Should now spawn farther out in the ocean.
- New Giga Spawn added in the Southwest region (Near Green Obelisk)
- Increased chance of Therizino spawns
- Wyverns added into Purple Crystal Wyvern Den off the coast. This will help eggs show up more frequently as well.
- With ARK 1.59, desert Spawns readjusted and ready for new section of map
Over 300 + Bug Fixes:
- Fixed tall grass in swamp (lowered to not be 3 foundations high)
- Fixed mesh hole exploits
- ARK update 1.59 fixed many player stuck points
- Fixed floating foliage
- Fixed mesh collision
- ARK version 1.59 fixed water now working in rivers
- Fixed player/dino teleport issues
- Fixed some dinosaur spawn issues
- ARK update 1.59 addressed boss fight exploits
- Fixed Dungeon exploits
- ARK 1.59 fixed unreachable resources
- Fixed unobtainable supply drops
- Fixed Proxy issues
- ARK version 1.59 addressed Volume issues
You can read more about ARK 1.59 update here.