Apex Legends update 1.01 patch notes for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the official Apex Legends 1.01 patch notes, the new update has added various fixes for server performance, crashing, stuttering, game client, and UI bugs. In addition, Apex Legends update 1.01 also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with minor changes with improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Apex Legends update 1.01 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Apex Legends Update 1.01 Patch Notes
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Apex Legends update 1.01.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Apex Legends 1.01 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Apex Legends version 1.01.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Apex Legends update 1.01.
Apex Legends update 1.01 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.