AC Odyssey update 1.12 is now available for players on PS4 and XBox One. According to the official Assassin’s Creed Odyssey 1.12 changelog, the latest update contains various gameplay changes and improvements. In addition, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey update 1.12 has also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added a Mastery Levels System, additional fast travel points to Mythical Creatures, dismantle option at the Blacksmith, added support for DLC Episode 1 Hunted and much more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Assassin’s Creed Odyssey update 1.12 for PS4 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out full changelog below.
AC Odyssey Update 1.12 Changelog
- Legacy of the First Hidden Blade DLC.
- New the Lost Tales of Greece (storyline)
- New Photo Mode
- New Gang Members theme for ship
- New Ghostly outfit, mount, etc (outfits)
- Mastery level
- More diverse objectives for weekly contracts
- AC Odyssey version 1.12 fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues with AC Odyssey 1.12.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- AC Odyssey version 1.12 fixes for the server that caused connection issues.
- Fixed some glitches with AC Odyssey 1.12.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various minor bug fixes and changes.
AC Odyssey update 1.12 on PS4 is now available for download.