A new 7 Days To Die Xbox One Update will soon roll out for players. The game developers are working on a new update and that might include 4K resolution support on Xbox One X.
According to the devs, “we are still supporting this project. The new updates are going to be very cool but they involve a lot of work – we can’t get too into details now since it’s still in the early phase but we felt that you all should at least know that we’re still working hard on the game and greatly appreciate the continued patience and support of the community.“
Check out previously released 7 Days To Die Xbox One Update Patch Notes.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent a smelted material from being usable, even when it was available in the Forge
- Fixed an issue that would cause the quest to find a trader to require a specific trader to be found; now it will pick the nearest trader and update the target when the player moves closer to another
- 7 Days To Die update for Xbox One addressed an issue that would cause the trader’s UI to close when a second player would exit a container in split-screen multiplayer
- Fixed an issue that would cause the “Cannot Breathe” indicator to vanish when underwater
- Fixed an issue that would cause stamina to decrease while walking after being teleported from a Trader settlement
- 7 Days To Die update for Xbox One fixed an instance of an issue that would occasionally cause blocks to spawn without support and create a mass collapse when broken
- Fixed an issue that causes interactive objects to be interacted with when an object on top of them was picked up
- Fixed an issue that allowed medical items to be used on certain inanimate objects (like minibikes).
- According to the 7 Days To Die Xbox One update patch notes, the new patch has fixed an issue that caused a destroyed bedroll’s indicator to persist after rejoining the game session.
- Fixed a bug that would cause terrain to deform after a zombie would decay on top of it.
- Addressed a bug that occasionally caused items being repaired to have their level dropped to 1.
- 7 Days To Die Xbox One update 22.214.171.124 fixed an issue that was causing distant terrain to render using different shaders than in previous patches.
- Fixed a bug that would cause weather effects to impact hosts and clients with different severities.
- Fixed an issue that caused the underwater effects to disappear when viewed through a Sniper Rifle scope.
- According to the 7 Days To Die Xbox One update patch notes, the new patch has fixed a bug that would occasionally prevent all but the first letter of long words from being displayed on wooden signs.
- Addressed an issue that allowed the player to shrink a torch in an active toolbelt slot.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when combining certain clothing items on the workbench and equipping them.
- According to the 7 Days To Die Xbox One update patch notes, the new patch has fixed an issue that would cause the world to regenerate after the console had its language changed.
We’ll update this article as soon as the new update goes live.