3on3 FreeStyle update 1.45 for PS4 and Xbox One is now rolling out for players. According to the official 3on3 FreeStyle 7 1.45 changelog, the latest update has added fixes Arcade Mode and other issues. In addition, 3on3 FreeStyle version 1.45 also includes stability improvements.
Recently, an update was released with various fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s 3on3 FreeStyle patch 1.45 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
3on3 FreeStyle Update 1.45 Patch Notes
- Arcade Mode: Ranking system will work properly.
- User Record text UI bug fixed with 3on3 FreeStyle 1.45
- Character upgrade UI bug
- 3on3 FreeStyle 1.45 fixed the Game end scene visual bug: Clarke is not wearing his shoes.
- Celebration visual bug: character’s face is floating around
- Sound bug: some sounds are missing during the match.
- 3on3 FreeStyle 1.45 for PS4 has fixed the Shot Gauge bug.
- The Dark Court Issue has been fixed
- Added various bug fixes
- 3on3 FreeStyle version 1.45 added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
3on3 FreeStyle update 1.45 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One.